18 Sep 2019
Purpose of Visit
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom of Thailand for the following purposes:
· To travel in transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination or to re- enter his/her own country: (Category “TS”).
· To participate in sports activities (sportsmen, sportswomen, etc.): (Category “S”).
· The person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom: (Category “C”).
|GENERAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS|
One (1) typed and signed application form with complete and accurate details
*Handwritten application form will not be accepted.
One (1) recent photograph of 3 × 4 cm size with WHITE BACKGROUND, taken not less than 6 months
*Photograph similar to the applicant’s passport photo will not be accepted.
A private passport or official travel document valid for at least 6 months beyond the validity of the requested visa, with a minimum of two blank pages mentioning “visa” for the visa to be stamped.
- Old passport(s) (If you are in possession of one or more previous passports, it is mandatory to bring all of them.)
- Underage applicants must apply with their own separate passport. Children applying with their parent’s passport(s) will be rejected.
|Copy of the first 2 pages of the passport containing information of the applicant.|
Photocopy of EGYPTIAN Residence Visa*Every Non-Egyptian applicant must have an EGYPTIAN Residence visa and the visa must have a minimum of 6 months validity.
Copy of confirmed or reserved round-trip ticket from the airline
- The ticket must show the applicant’s name
- The ticket airline must be accessible on the airline system
- E-mail bookings with no ticket number or PNR number will not be accepted
Original stamped saving or current bank statement with account balance of not less than 10,000 EGP for previous consecutive 3 months (10,000 EGP per person or 30,000 EGP per family). Please provide English version showing the applicant’s name and currency. Credit card statement is not accepted.- For underage or unemployed applicants, please provide the bank statement of the parents or spouse with clear copies of marriage certificate and birth certificate in English.
· For Transit Visa Category “S” - letter of invitation stating the application’s participation in sports activities is requested.
· For Transit Visa Category “C” - Letter from company stating the objective of the visit to Thailand is requested.
|ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SPECIFIC APPLICANTS|
1. Parent's Authorization Document
Authorization to travel signed by the two parents. This document should state clearly the information of the person in charge of the child abroad. It is mandatory if the minor is applying alone. It must be attach with both parents copies of ID.
2. Parent's Authorization Document Translation (in English only)
1. Work/Employment Certificate
Should indicate name and brief job details and must contain company's letterhead and official stamp. *Handwritten letters will not be accepted.
2. Work/Employment Certificate Translation (in English only)
1. Commercial Registration Document (Original, Copy, English Translation)
2. Tax Card (Original, Copy, English Translation)
School/University Certificate (Original and English Translation)
Pension statement/certificate (Original and English Translation)
Type of Tourist Visa
|Visa Validity||Duration of Stay (per entry)||No. of Entry||Fee|
|3 months||30 days||1 time||600 EGP|
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.