วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 18 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Nov 2022
<< VISA APPLICATION GUIDELINES >>
Please read and follow the instructions carefully before you submit your visa application
1. All Non-Egyptian applicants MUST HAVE EGYPTIAN residence
2. All documents MUST BE IN ENGLISH and MUST BE IN A4 FORM
3. Visa application is compulsory for EACH applicant/EACH passport. Please sort your documents according to each passport.
For those who have medical or family emergencies ONLY, can send a request for visa consideration to email: [email protected] for a one-time emergency consideration. The Embassy will consider the request case by case.*
4. All required information has to be TYPED with CAPITAL letters
5. Detailed visa information is on the home page link to consular services click here
- Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand click here
- Online Application for visa on arrival click here
- Applicants from specific countries are required to submit yellow fever vaccination click here
6. Please wear respectable clothing. Wearing revealing shorts or knee length pants, short skirts, spaghetti strapped blouses, bare midriffs, tubes tanks, see-through dresses, singlet, halters, camisoles, motorcycle helmet and sunglasses will not be permitted to enter the Embassy's premises. You may be barred entry due to improper dress/attire.
7. For further enquiries please contact us at email: [email protected] (for visa enquiries)
<< IMPORTANT >>
• OFFICE HOURS: Sunday to Thursday 09.00 - 16.30 hrs.
Visa Application Hours 09.30 - 11.30 hrs.
(or a maximum of 100 applicants per day)
Visa Collection Hours 15.00 - 16.00 hrs.
(Friday and Saturday are regular holidays)
• No appointment is required for visa application.
• The Embassy will review the application after submission, on a first-come, first-served basis, which may result in the refusal of visa or the number of entry reduced.
• Documents once submitted shall not be returned to the applicant.
• The Royal Thai Embassy RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE ANY REASON.
• The Royal Thai Embassy RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS.
• Incomplete or inaccurate application will be disregarded.
• If any applicant improperly or aggressively behaves, he/she will be asked to leave the Embassy and his/her application will be rejected.
• Interview may be requested for any individual, upon the consideration of the Consul.
• The permission to enter the country depends on the discretion of immigration officers at any immigration checkpoints.
• If any applicant submits FRAUD DOCUMENTS, his/her application will be rejected. Also he/she or the travel agent representing him/her will be blacklisted for 6 months.
Office Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 09.00 - 16.30 hrs (Except public holidays)