How to Apply for the Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Applications for the Certificate of Entry (COE) for both Thai and non-Thai nationals for entry into Thailand can be submitted online at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/
The required documents needed to apply for a COE for non-Thai nationals include:
1. A scanned copy of the traveler's passport
2. Valid visa (if needed)
3. Confirmed flight booking
4. Medical insurance with minimum coverage of 100,000 USD covering COVID-19 treatment and the total duration of stay in Thailand
5. Alternative Quarantine (AQ) Confirmation Letter – For a list of Alternative Quarantines (AQ), please visit the hsscovid19.com
. There are 5 options for AQ hotel booking as follows:
(1) book directly with the AQ hotel
It will take approximately 3-5 working days for the COE to be processed.
Note: When departing, non-Thai nationals must present a valid negative RT-PCR Test for COVID-19 no older than 72 hours before departure to the airline and the authorities concerned. Thai nationals are not required to present a negative RT-PCR Test for COVID-19 for entry into Thailand.